Sunday 8 August 2010

A week of creativity

Socially it's been a very quiet week so I have been able to get on with my writing. I have read a great book, 'How to Write Short Stories for Magazines' by Sophie King that has inspired me. This gave me several ideas for short stories and I have just finished one today that I intend to send off when I have edited it to perfection.

I entered an on-line travel competition this week but didn't win. I spent a long time getting the piece right and thought I was in with a chance.

Got another writing website to think about - ArticlesBase.com. They don't pay like Suite 101 but it's worth a try. I have a couple of things in mind to contribute.

I am busy writing up Assignment 5 for the Writers Bureau.

Oh, another thing. I have lost a little bit of weight that has pleased me no end. It seems the eating and exercise plan are working this time.

I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment