Wednesday 18 August 2010

Time to press the submit button more

I've been finding lots of outlets for writing this week again. A student on the WB has suggested a few on line sites. One is called Bukisa and I have already submitted an article on re-organising your wardrobe. I wrote it out in long hand first and then typed it up. I have several more ideas for on line articles so watch this space. For my Bukisa articles go to www.bukisa.com/people/JacquelineField. Now watch the dollars roll in (ha ha).

I've also submitted some other stuff to magazines by e-mail. I type it out, check for spelling and grammar and then I should press 'send'. Problem is, I'm always worried I could have worded it better or maybe I've not been too clever with my grammar and that leads me to re-reading and re-rreading before sending it off. What a time waster this is. There comes a time when you simply have to let go of a piece of work and send it off knowing you've done the best you could.

I'm off to Southport for the weekend. I hope the weather is kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment