Wednesday 25 August 2010

Another good week.

Had a very nice weekend in my birthplace, Southport. Went shopping along Lord Street, dined at an excellent restaurant called "The Barking Frog" or was it "The Banking Frog"? (it was in an old bank building). Went to Formby and the red squirrel sanctuary but didn't see any. However, on the way home we did a small detour to Crosby to see Anthony Gormley's statues on the beach but the tide was in and most of them were submerged. However, we did see a red squirrel running across the road!

I've had a letter published in FMN. Just a small success, I know but it's all going in the right direction hopefully. I've finished Assignment 5 for the WB and am itching to send it off but I haven't had feedback from Assignment 4 yet. I've had an article published on Bukisa.

I've outlined in detail the plot for my novel after deleting about 8,000 words of drivel. This time I intend to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment