Sunday 29 August 2010

I've started the big project

I started my novel a few weeks ago but scrapped it (or most of it, anyway). Today, after much character preparation I've started again. This will be a challenge to see if I can write something towards it most days, if not every day. By Christmas, I would like to be a good half way through it. I don't think that's too big a challenge.

Do you know something? I don't like bank holidays. You think twice about going anywhere in case the roads are too busy so you end up staying in or if you don go out, don't venture too far. What's more, the weather is always a disappointment. Today is no exception. This morning was dull and looked like rain at any minute. This afternoon has had some bright spells but as I type, the sun has gone in and it's gloomy again. This always happens on a bank holiday weekend.

So what better way to spend this afternoon but writing. I'm feeling quite creative and I'm going to close this blog (mainly because I haven't got anymore to say) and continue with the opening pages of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment