Saturday 31 July 2010

A Good Week

It's been a good week full of inspiration for writing. Got my Freelance Market News magazine and it was choc-full of ideas for me to follow up. However, it did involve splashing out on a few weekly magazines for research purposes. I have a few things in the pipe line now. A travel competition, a blog submission, letters, another short story competition and of course, my book.

Went to Writing Buddies in Southampton. Found it very motivating but everyone else has done so much more than I have. That's not making me feel worthless, it's making me strive to achieve my goals.

We have booked a couple of days away in November at a favourite restaurant/B&B of ours. That will be something to look forward to when we come back from France and Spain.
I am busy this afternoon following up leads from Writing Buddies and have added several writing web sites to my favourites tool. I could spend the rest of the day reading them all but that will distract me from editing my piece for the travel competition and thinking of some story ideas for the FMN comp. I intend to enter. Oh, and before I sign off, I've got two short stories being edited and re-written and I intend to send those off to a woman's weekly mag but I'm not telling you which one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment